How to Manage Cookies
How to check cookies are enabled on IOS Safari
- Tap on the 'Settings' application from your home screen.
- Find and tap on the 'Safari' menu item.
- Under the 'Privacy & Security' section tap on the 'Block cookies' menu item.
- Select any option other than 'Always block'.
How to check cookies are enabled on Android internet browsers
- Tap on the 'Settings' application from your home screen or under 'Apps'.
- Under the 'Device' section tap on the 'Applications' menu item.
- Find and tap the 'Internet' menu item.
- Find and tap the 'Privacy' menu item.
- Enable 'Accept cookies'.
For all other browsers, please consult your online Help files.
Banner Advertising On Third Party Websites
Adverts that follow you around as you browse other sites on the internet
This type of advertising is designed to provide you with a selection of products based on what you're viewing on TheWoolCompany.co.uk. They are presented to you by our agency when you visit other selected websites.
The adverts may highlight alternative styles and colours as well as products from other categories deemed relevant to your browsing history. The technology behind these adverts is based on cookies.
Please note however, if you delete your cookies as well, we will not know that you've opted out. This is because the way in which we register that you've opted out is via a cookie. Consequently the banner from Adroll may reappear when you visit some external websites.
You might also wish to visit Your Online Choices to learn more about the cookies on your device set by other companies. If you wish you can opt out of them there. This link also opens in a new window and please remember that we are not responsible for content of external websites.