Soft and warm sheepskin hot water bottle cover in graphite grey. Our range of 100% sheepskin hot water bottle covers are crafted in England using the same traditional methods that have been used for generations.
Like all our sheepskin products, they are made out of whole pieces of sheepskin, not by sewing many patches together.
There are no uncomfortable zips, buttons, or Velcro to tackle - just an opening to easily and securely slip the hot water bottle into. Once in situ, just pull the flap back and fill the hot water bottle without having to remove it completely from the cover. Do not fill with boiling water - just hot water from the tap.
Cover size: 39 x 25 cm approximately
These gorgeous hot water bottle covers come complete with the hot water bottle included.
The hot water bottles are:
- Made from natural rubber
- Made to British Standard BS1970:2012
- Excellent at retaining heat
- Useful as a heat source for pain relief
- 5 Year Guarantee
Care: We recommend spot washing any minor spills or stains.
Delivery & Returns
If your delivery date is critical please choose courier/express shipping options to use our superb courier, DPD Local (carbon neutral deliveries since 2012) for guaranteed delivery dates.
We dispatch most orders same day or next working day. Next working day delivery is available for most of the UK.
Costs range up from £5 for UK addresses depending on what you order and how soon you want it. Occasionally we offer Free Delivery to UK addresses and display it prominently on the website and at checkout. Economy or Free Delivery usually takes 3-5 working days.
To find delivery options and costs, simply add items to your basket then enter the delivery address.
All delivery methods are tracked.
We deliver to most countries not in a conflict zone.
Royal Mail Strikes
Thankfully these appear to now be resolved and service is back to normal.
Royal Mail latest information of their workers' strike action can be found here.
Hassle Free Returns
Simple! If you've made/received an online order and don't like something, simply send it back together with the order details and with a very few exceptions, and as long as we can still sell it "as new", we will be delighted to give you a refund, exchange or store credit, whichever you prefer.
Some items are non-refundable and/or non-returnable. These limitations apply: -
- Sale and Bargain section and promotion items e.g. Discounted, BOGOF or 3 for 2 promotions need to be returned within 10 days of dispatch date: after this they are non-refundable time, but you can still return them for a store credit or exchange for up to 28 days after dispatch to you;
- Personalised, Made to Order, Special Order, Bespoke items are not returnable;
- Mattress toppers and mattresses are non-returnable;
- Items damaged, marked or soiled are not returnable;
- Orders placed for our Swatch Service (where available) are not refundable.
For all the information on Delivery and Returns Policies please see here.
Last updated 28 November 2023.